Re: That hurts

>From: "R. Bentz Kirby" <bocelts@usit.net>
>
>I went to WEEI and listened to us miss a bunch of shots at the end.  Can
> >anyone tell me why Toine shot a fadeaway instead of taking it to the
>hoop?  Why not draw a foul, or bull your way to the rim?

Would you feel confident about getting a call in that situation if you were
Antoine?  He took it in as far as he could and then created a little
daylight.  As it was, Geiger got him on the arm on the shot, but you're not
going to get that call.  You have to make the shot.  Most game winning shots
are long jumpers precisely for that reason.

Jim