RE: This list - Its owner speaks

Paul and others, your points are well taken, considering the private ownership nature of this medium, like a newspaper, censorship is alive and well.  No problem there.  Clarification, for the faint at heart, is always helpful.

Dan's email earlier is clearly not the nature of a private list:
"Exactly, in a free debating society, free speech is 100% just that. The
Internet has moved on from the past rules and regulations. Listees should
not have to go to the List Owner and cry. If problems are exposed, they
will shrink by their own weight. I don't read every post either, depends,
like a newspaper, you pick and chose. What is private email? What isn't
posted."

My attacks, IF necessary will only occur off list, but I ask Paul to support a couple things if at all possible;  that never is it accepted that private emails be posted on list. This is below the belt.  Second that fake email names be considered more quickly for extermination.  You did very well a few years back to rat out Magic Johnson and Jack Nicholson, but cutting down "bird" in light of his recent behavior should warrant similar treatment. And lastly a healthy respect that those using anonymous email names, without the guts to use their names at the end (sorry again Glenda/Lady Nada) being give a serious review for continued support, as you Paul note the power to black ball is yours, use it wisely and efficiently.

I again note that I never fail to apologize when necessary, and will strive to uphold the standard so many others do (especially those with professional degrees and training, who insist on somehow thinking that we all even give a damn, no names necessary).

We can be better than this, as fellow fans (old or new, Rodman lovers or not) so the healing must start now. I can only wish that my filter pals could appreciate the new and improved Greg, because I will be back better than ever in my new format come Monday.

Thanks again to all for your support. With Paul's help a new list won't be necessary at this time. Have a great weekend folks, and Go Celtics!!,
Greg