Hey Pinko Communist So Called List Owner!

While I appreciate this list and all the banter is offers, I am not
appreciative of the list owner asking us to mind our P's and Q's. When I
signed up to be a part of the list, I was unaware of the fact that Freedom of
Speech and Expression would take a back seat to someone who pretends to be an
owner of a mailing list. A mailing list mind you that is attainable by any
blowhard with a computer and IP. While I do agree that abusive language,
profanity, and disrespectful behaviors are not something that I would look
for in my party guests, I also realize that unless I set these restrictions
from the start, that it's my own damn fault when my so called party guests
drink all of my Rolling Rock, pee in my pool and readily admit that the list
owner just might be a pinko communist.