Re: Play-off run

> Hi all,
>  (snip)  Let's all hope that our luck turns around and we'll
> add at least 3 more games to this season. (Is it possible to upset
> Miami????)
>
> Regards,
>
> Maurice

Although they are great defensive team and can't create open perimeter shots for
themselves, Boston certainly has a way of getting under the skin of the Miami
players and (sometimes) throwing them off their game. You can see in the face of
Hardaway and PJ Brown just how much we distract them. Either a Miami-Boston or
more likely Indy-Boston first round would get a lot of media coverage and be a
lot of fun. But first, the Celts just have to play out of their heads for the
next four weeks.