Play-off run

Hi all,

I'm very optimistic about the play-offs, i think we all should be. There is
virtually no use of going into the lottery again. I don't think the Celts
can get a good player out of the draft. It's much better to get some
play-off experience and to give the players, the coaches, the organization
and the ofcourse the fans some excitement, a little taste of how is should
be in the next couple of years.

Pitino said they'll have to go 11-3 now. Yeah I guess they almost should. I
follow the results of our competitors, detroit milwaukee orlando and new
jersey daily. At the moment, I guess/hope they all end like this:

milwaukee 42-40
detroit 40-42
boston 39-43
orlando 36-46
new jersey 34-48

No play-offs then. The celts are facing a tough task, but it sure doesn't
help any when detroit wins AT PORTLAND and milwaukee wins AT INDIANA!!! The
way the Celts recently deserve play-offs, it's amazing why they're not lucky
at all now. Clifford Robinson, I believe, said the Celtics played extremely
hard and the Suns should be very happy with their win. The T-wolves, as good
as they are, should be very happy with the performance of Garnett and the
heroic shot of Peeler. Let's all hope that our luck turns around and we'll
add at least 3 more games to this season. (Is it possible to upset
Miami????)

Regards,

Maurice