Re: Moron

I always skip Greg O's posts from this list. and a Brandon Stahl from the newsgroup (who wants AW traded no matter what, and prefers that we go tank/lottery, rather than fight for playoff berth. seemed like a non-celtic fan on a celtic list)

kevin/singapore

Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:17:41 -0500
From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
Subject: Moron

I won't bother the list with anymore of this, but this is the stuff that
keeps others from posting.

<excerpt>From: Gregory Odegaard <<grodeg@kalama.com>

To: 'Dan Forant' <<dforant1@nycap.rr.com>

Subject: RE: Dan and his love for the Fakers

Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 16:02:59 -0800

Hey Dan are you to post everything I send you direct to the list about
the following; You really pissed me off now. Where do you live and I will
beat up you, your wife and your sister (probably the same woman)

</excerpt><<<<<<<<