GREAT RUN

I, too, am happy to be seeing the Celts playing much better basketball - smart basketball, fun to watch basketball and hope it can continue tonight.  Where we are it doesn't start until 10:30, so I'll just tape it for watching tomorrow.

One thing that won't change for me is the way I feel about Pitino.  If Gaston was really offered an out I wish he'd taken it.  I will give Rick credit for realizing that it was he, not the team, that was in trouble - and you can bet he did.  He had to do something different, and for once he did.  This is not to put the team down, just stating the way I see it.  I said all along if he'd forget "Pitino ball" and just let his team play NBA basketball, we'd be winning more.
Well, we are, and it's great.
Dorine