Re: Playoff race

Hi Cecil,

You're right. I didn't look at their schedule but it looks harsh, which
gives me more optimism. It's another chance for the Celtics to make it;
even if one of the two teams right above us gets hot, it's possible that
Detroit could get smashed by their schedule. They are a pretty bad road
team at 9-21.

Looking forward to the Pheonix game tonight, even though I anticipate
it being a tough one.

Alex

> Hi Alex,
>
> I am reluctant to post this for fear of being eaten alive by some so called
> "realistic fans" but I think the Pistons can be had.  They have a very
> difficult schedule ahead beginning tonight.

[cut]