RE: C's awards/Pitino

Sorry for the tone.  My response was to 2 women, because out of the 500 hundred people on this list, it was 2 people WHO happen to be women who were making the argument. Give me some credit or a break on that argument. I could ask as well that maybe you agreed with Lady Nada because she was a woman. Libbers take this tone all the damn time. Power to the people.

As a lifelong Celtics fan, I would agree that your frustration clearly is clouding your judgment in personnel and the people they are.  I used the absolutely vile example of McVeigh to point out the ludicrous nature of imagining Rodman or JR in a green Celtics uniform.  Winning to a Red Auerbach or Walter Brown or a Larry Bird for that matter, has no place in lowering your moral standards.  It still is only a game, and these complete scourges to mankind, not to discount their basketball abilities, are what is completely wrong with the NBA right, and why TV viewership is down so much.

I allow that you are a Celtics fan, and I applaud your quality choice in teams, but if you are going to exist on this list, all hail the freedom speech movement, then you must expect detractors and possibly "harassment" when you post that you want to throw away over 50 years of traditions and 16 titles to serve your short term need to win a few more games and maybe make the playoffs.  The damage these jerks have done to their teams this year may take years to overcome, especially in the case of the Hawks when you consider they traded Steve Smith to get JR and now must eat his salary on their cap as well.  I applaud the Hawks for having the nerve for doing the right thing and let us not forget that the Hawks have a 2 time HOFer basically running the show in Wilkens and great Celtic in Dallas in Nelson, both know a thing or two about tradition and expectations and shouldn't have to put up the crap these two bums brought to their teams.

You want to win a few more games this year and have fun watching your team do well in the playoffs go become a Lakes fan right now, and