re: predictions

I vent out my frustrations watching 36 wins becoming more and more
impossible, and they turn around and go on a tear.  I should complain
more often.

That Peter May column was a bit of a shocker.  That can't be the same guy
that was covering them earlier in the year.

Of course, is that the same 'Twon?  I gotta say, WOW.  He is playing some
damn good ball lately.

Watching this team win lately, despite the weak opponents (but on the
road, and back to back), I have a different feeling than watching their
past winning streaks.  It's like a totally different team out there, one
that seems to know what they're doing, even when they can't shoot
straight.

Guys are diving for loose balls.  Guys are playing tough defense.  Running
the lanes on fast breaks and getting the ball for easy scores.  Passing up
open jumpers for guys cutting to the hoop.  Putting the clamps on scorers
when the other team starts to make a run.

What's going on?  This looks almost like a team out there.  And absolutely
Twon is making a huge difference.  And Pierce, although shooting badly,
doesn't seem to be taking it against 3 defenders several trips down the
court in a row.  Maybe he and Twon have a pact, as long as the other
doesn't hog the ball...  Pierce is playing better now than he was a few
months ago when he was shooting better (at least IMO).  Mostly because
he's not dribbling down the court and hucking it up against 3 defenders.

Maybe the bench is just feeding off the unselfishness of Twon and now
Kenny and Pierce.  Whatever, here's to a couple more weeks of some
exciting ball, and some playoff games.

-Jamey