point guards

I will watch closely these next few games as M. Cleaves & Cota play.
My view is that Cleaves is very limited and hasn't got NBA skills;
Cota is a pure point with good shooting touch, excellent moves into
the lane, enough speed, but that high dribble and puffy pants make it
hard to know if he's someone who could push the ball, play tough
defense, etc.  I suspect he would be an excellent backup.

I don't think this is a good draft at all, but I haven't watched
college ball closely; I think the Mason kid from Okla. State bears
watching as a good bench player.

Gene  (enjoying the late season, not watching the standings; I doubt
it will fall our way)