6th Man

There are couple of different questions wrapped up in this discussion on

6th man.

Who is the C's MVP?  Seems clear to me it is either Walker or Pierce.
Think of our record when Paul was injured.  Think what a good game from
Antoine does for the whole team

Who should get the C's 6th man award?  Presumably should go to someone
who is not a starter for more than half the games he plays.  Does AG
qualify, given this criterion.  If yes, then he gets my vote.  He does
more and more needed things than any other bench player (though he often

starts, which is the complicating variable.)  If AG does not qualify, I
guess I would have to give it to Calbert as the most consistently
helpful sub (I'm cringing as I consider this confession)

Who best represents Celtics Pride?  No question here: its AG by a long
shot.  The thing that seals it for me (on top of the all-around game,
the hustle, the defense, the humble attitude, the dedication to working,

etc.) is this: What I see in his bug eyes as he lunges for the ball or
defends his many says volumes about his desire to win at all costs.
That declining shooting will improve next year with rest in early summer

and conditioning later in summer.

Trond Jacobsen