6th Man Award

Amy, I always had the impression it wasn't necessarily the best player they wanted you to vote for but the one who best exemplifies "Celtic Pride", who will hustle and do all the little things necessary to get the job done.  For that reason Griffin has garnered alot of votes and he would be my choice, too.  From the time he started I couldn't help thinking of Celtic players from the past who had that attitude - not looking for attention, stats, whatever, just trying to make a difference.
Dorine