RE: Playoffs?????

I thought a long while about our Celtics this weekend.  They're struggles
this year and lack of defense allowed them to improve their team-efforted
offense.
Now, if they work on defense in earnest and with focus, as you said, the
offense will take care of itself.  However, they STILL need more improvement
on
Being offensive as a TEAM.  In the Piston game, their offense was mostly by
individuals.  They stopped doing the great passing that helped them in their
Winning streak.

I love this game, and I love this team.

Glenda
Aka Ladynada