More Bad Decisions?

Aside from the brilliant scoring from Walker and Pierce, the game never had
a chance. The defensive desire wasn't there. Stackhouse scored at will it
seemed. Overton never took his warmups off. Barros game after game shows
why he should be doing something else. He brings the ball up and gives it
to Pots at the top of the key and Pots says, "now what". Duh, turnover.
Can't Pitino see those things happening before they accumulate time after
time. We were hurting without Fortson's offensive rebounding, not that he's
been a resounding success. Walker and Anderson must have the same genes.
They both love driving into lots of traffic with negative results. Battie
said to himself, I had my game of the week, can relax for awhile now. Rack
up 2 bad games in a row now for Anderson. He either looks good or bad, no
in between.

In short, the Pistons are a better team and showed us how inexperienced we
are from the coach on down.