Re: Playoffs?????

    It also strikes me that odds are that next year this will be a slightly
better team than this year.  So if we make the playoffs this year as a
marginal #8, maybe next year we're marginal #6.  It's not like we can tank
this year in exchange for a title shot next year.  And don't you think that
the experience of reaching the playoffs will energize the players for the
following year?  "Every great journey begins with a single step."