RE: The daring and non-traditional move

If we had Rodman from the beginning, we make the playoffs. What image is
the modern players in the NBA supposed to portray? If they weren't hidden
in the NBA a high percentage would be in stipes.

At 06:45 AM 3/10/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Gosh in this season of lent, it is soooooo hard not to blow this crap of a
thread even further out of the water.  Any other list genius's think we
should stoop to pick up the Rodman Show?

>Go ahead sell your soul to the devil; remember the payments are forever.
>
>Again let me say it, because some probably don't have a clue what I mean,
but on the grave of Walter Brown, catch a clue, and respect the franchise.