List tone

Is this list half empty or half full?

Sarcasm below!

If this were the Portland list, we would have a ton of posts howling for
Dunleavy to be fired, after all, look, they have lost again and only
have 46 wins.

Back to the reeeel world.

I really hope we beat Chicago tonight.  We should.  But, I just feel
like we are the one team Chicago believes it can beat and they play over
their heads against us.  If we do win, it will be three in a row.  I am
cautiously optimistic that we will pull it off.  But can anyone really
argue with my point that this list enjoys the losses more than the
wins.  The posts after the last two wins and Toine's triple double
should confirm my point.

All I am asking for is a little love for Ricky and the team.  You can do
it.  Believe they will remain focused and prepared.  Believe they will
play unselfish and Toine will not try to carry the team by himself.
Believe they will win no. 3 in a row.  Send the Celtics, and Ricky P, a
positive vibe today.  You can do it if you try.  Think positive.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net