ENOUGH, ALREADY!

Hey, Kestas and Cecil - I can only speak for myself, but why don't you take this ridiculous argument to private email?  This has gone on for 3 straight days and no end in sight.  Agree that you disagree.  OK?  The two of you are like dogs with a bone, and nobody is winning.  Give it up - each of you go to a neutral corner or something.  I know you have the right, it's a free list, etc., but honestly, it's driving me up a wall!
Dorine