back to Josh

I am in general agreement with you Josh.  But I'm still in a general
funk about the second half of the season that I'm not thinking too
clearly.  Kenny is a true wizard with the ball and a clutch shooter to
boot; his general toughness this year has been a plus for the team, as
well.  But I would like a run and pass point guard, whose defense is
an asset rather than "surprisingly good."

I wouldn't be surprised to see us trade Kenny or Antoine.  As stated
earlier, I expect Pierce and Potapenko to be keepers for various
reasons.  But Kenny could fetch us a lesser name point who did the
right things for the team and Antoine could get us a player plus draft
choice, thus filling two or, at least, one and one half spots.

I guess we have overestimated our guys, but I think the other teams
are mediocre, too (in the East); of course, that makes our failure all
the more painful--we could have been a contender.

Cheers,  Gene