RE: Espn news...

Having graduated from UW with Det, I have longed hated UCLA with a passion, kept the Huskies out of a National football Championship tilt in the late 80's with a tough win, but suddenly this sounds good.  Considering how nice it would be to also see Lavin take one on the chin, having RP look for "greener" pastures would be nice.

I vote for prying Big Red out of GS and starting the last phase of the rebuilding with a traditional note.  And as a stockholder maybe it is time to cut our losses.

UCLA, UCLA, UCLA!!!!