Re: Espn news...

>Pitino's bad situation deserves no sympathy
>By Frank Hughes
>Special to ESPN.com

>There is a rumor making the rounds of NBA folks that Little Ricky is
>angling for the job at UCLA, a job that is built for success, a job that
>would get Little Ricky back the polish on an image that is becoming badly
>tarnished.

Maybe the fans could start chanting "UCLA! UCLA!" during the next game, and
bring, "UCLA is Calling" signs. Just when I thought Ricky wasn't going
anywhere. I'm actually looking forward to the entertainment of more
postgame comments after more losses. More losses, more rants, more negative
articles from those venom spitting writers (God bless them.), perhaps a
"Paul Pierce walked out of practice today" story, and Pitino should be gone
before the draft. This should be fun.

Paul M.