2 Guard:
Courtney Alexander (Florida St)***
Juan Dixon (Maryland)*
Eddie House (arizona state)***

Point Guard:
Eric Barkley***
Doug Gottlieb***
Ed Cota*****

I think the players marked with 5 stars are really worthy to be picked in
the lottery... while the ones marked with 3 stars are in mid 1st round and 1
star and unmarked are possible second rounders.

If we end up with a pick between top 1 to 3, we are in good shape to get
Kenyon Martin.  If we end up getting beyond top 5 to the last pick of the
lottery (13?) we must get the best talent available (Ed Cota, Gabe Muoneke,
Eddie House, Eric Barkley, Etan Thomas, Michael Redd)

If we have second rounders, we can gamble on a very good shotblocking PF in
the person of Ken Johnson(Ohio St.) if and only if he enters the draft.

The team definitely needs a Center but Mihm, IMO, is a cross between a
Laettner and a Declerq.  I am still doubting that he'd be the "NBA-type" of
center that would toughen the team in terms of inside presence and
intimidation.  He's kinda soft (IMO only, since I  got to see only two games
of Texas, but he can definitely score and rebound- against softer and
smaller centers though...I got more impressed with Gabe "wild man" Muoneke)

Kenyon Martin is the real deal!  Quentin Richardson is the pure talent and
skills (Ray Allen type and plays tougher)!  Ed Cota is the best and exciting
point guard.  Gabe Muoneke is a gamble but could turn into a Vince Carter!

Jaims