Re: more blaming the coach

At 14:30 3/2/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I think I knew the instant Carter threw in the buzzer-beater that Pitino
>would take the blame for it in many people's minds.

Alex, please. I don't think anyone is stupid enough to base his or her
opinion of Pitino on this one shot . While I can't speak for the others,
*I* know that it's the nearly 3-year pattern of often inexplicable coaching
and GM decisions and general lack of progress that I'm bemoaning. Whether
the shot had gone in or not, the Celtics are out of the playoffs, again.
*That* is what I think people are  complaining about. Incidentally, I
thought the defensive scheme on that last possession was fine - it was just
a great shot.