Re: After tonight's game.

Just cool it, because expectations have not been even reasonably achieved
this year. Other than some improvement from Pots, the rest of the team has
coasted. Sure Anderson is having a decent year, but don't you expect it
from him? This team has not improved, or jelled at all. In fact they look
clueless. This is going to be a long road back. I see teams ahead of us
with much better management. I don't care about all the excuses, Pitino,
carrying the positions he does with this organization has to get the blame.
That's the bottom line.