RE: Lady and the Tramp/Sorry Cecil

This entire thing reminds of that Martin Short charactor on SNL, many years ago; "I know am, but what are you, it is so funny that you think, I don't know, is it me or is it him, it's him right"

I will once and for all apologize to this "tramp" if he stops posting as Snoopy and re-ups as his real person.  He can start the healing.  Of course by the sounds of it, he expects me to mortgage my life move to his town in Florida and harass him until the next winter.  All of us on this list pooch are crazed lunatics, who you should be so worried about.

"We in Florida are Gators darn in, and we are either Saints or really old, so don't come around here with that Northern gibberish, darn you hurt my feelings, and I just won't stand for it".

Sorry Snoopy, I will let you go back to your doghouse now.  You bet your ass I am sorry.

Sometimes I fool myself into believing it has too be any harder than getting some peoples goat.

Greg, playing his fiddle, just enjoying a nice day out fishing for more

Thanks as well for not posting before when you were so angry about something on this list, we are so much better off for it.

Did I tell you how really, really sorry I am, man I am steamed, I think I just wet my pants.