Re: What?

While I agree with your assessment of talent, the coaching staff has been
inept dealing with the talent we do have. Tommy Heinsohn has pointed out
what the Celts should be doing in games every game and has forgot more
about basketball than Pitino knows. I'm not saying he should be fired, but
he hasn't done much with this gang.