Pitino backs off Playoffs

Hey Josh, don't worry about your playoff post. Pitino
officially backs off. I don't know if this was taped
today, but I saw on the news tonight a clip of slick
Rick smiling saying, "Yeah, I said playoffs this year.
I say playoffs every year. Even at Kentucky when they
were banished I said final four." Get those pingpong
balls ready. You know the worst part (at least to me)?

Besides the fact this has been the dryest spell in
Celtic history, there is a whole generation, well 2
now, that think the C's stink. 8-18 year olds that
have never seen the C's win it all, contend or even
make the playoffs. How sad is that? I remember growing
up in the 80s laughing at the Knicks, thinking that
they were so cocky, yet they hadn't done squat in a
decade (a lifetime to a youngster). That's what people
think of us now. I never thought I'd see this
happening. The Lakers have retooled twice since our
late 80s collisions. I digress...