Both?!

Hey all,

I believe that both Antoine Walker and Paul Pierce will be traded this
off-season.

Chicago seems a likely choice of destination for Antoine, where the
Celtics could send him over there for a package of their #1 pick, Corey
Benjamin and a future draft pick...

I do like the Clippers trade of Paul Pierce for Kandi and Derek
Anderson.. Considering both moves, we could end up with a roster
featuring;

Center - Michae Olowokandi / Vitaly Potapenko
Power Forward - Kenyon Martin / Tony Battie
Small Forward - Adrian Griffin /  Eric Williams / Walter McCarty
Shooting Guard - Derek Anderson / Calbert Cheaney / Corey Benjamin
Point Guard - Kenny Anderson / whomever / Dana Barros
And our draft pick + whatever we can get in a sign-and-trade deal for
the Fort (hopefully as good a scorer at three as possible).

I'd then like to see Kenny Anderson traded away for as good a young
point guard as possible.

Though when it all comes down to it, we're in a position where most of
us doubt that Pitino would make a good trade for the Celtics even if we
got a good player such as we did when we got the Fort.

Prediction;

Rick Pitino is gone. Walker is gone gone. Pierce is gone. This team is
about to combust.