Re: Reggie Lewis/Cedric Maxwell

Reggie played in one all-star game, alhtough he had the stats and
leadership to have been selected to 3 or 4. He was snubbed quite a bit.I
really think you guys forget how good he truly was. I can't comment on
Maxwell (a little bit before my time), but Reggie was on his way to being
one of the all-time Celtic greats. I think Reggie would have been an
Olympic Team member in 1996 and one of the top 10 players in the NBA if
not first team All-NBA.