RE: Pitino being tuned out... finallly

The question of whether Pitino is the problem can be answered if we use our
imaginations.  Imagine any other coach in there instead of Pitino.  Imagine
each of our players, knowing as we do, their strengths and weaknesses.  How
could this team not play better, for SOMEONE ELSE?  Why is there no team
cohesion?  Because our coach provides none.  I agree with the person who
said that we will now begin to hear the players complain about the coach.

We are stuck with this cap for the next few years, so why not keep these
players and get a coach that they will play for?

Ladynada