Possible Fa's for C's

Adressing our two biggest needs which were overlooked in the most recent
draft; it might as well be the 1998 year again, here are some suggestions:

1.  Eisley, Randy Brown: best point guards available, Brown can play
defence,

2.  Mobley, Croshere: both know their way to New England.

3.  Marks: we could do a sign and trade with Toronto if they threw in that
point guard, what's his name, Williams I believe.

4.  Brad Miller: though restricted, we could get about 3 more wins without
having him play for Sharlotte and with their 3 less wins, we can sneak into
the 8th spot.  Come to think of it, let's send Rick to Carolina for Paul
Sylas.  Then the rumors would be partially correct.

Realistically, we can get Randy Brown, Jacques Vaughn, and Muggsy for the
exception.  One question, if we renouce Fortson, and Ellison and Overton are
gone, isn't there more cap room.  Furthermore, isn't Raedja finally off the
books.

Imagine if Philly didn't rat on that deal with Raedja, we would have been
way further ahead and probably in the playoffs by now.

For what it's worth,

PER

Richard Quan

Email: rquan1@hotmail.com (24/7)