Re: Conspiracy Theory

W,

I don't know whether to go along with your theory or
not. Should Pitino get credit for trying to stick it
to Krause? If he is that smart and that's what he was
trying to do, then why didn't he try a little
extortion on Nellie for the 12th pick? Also, why is
Pitino obsessed with one of the few teams behind us
(not for long) and not on the 20 or so teams in the
league that are better than us. That right there is
cause for alarm. Also, I hope that was a phony offer,
as I would hate to see those #1's disappear. They
could all be top 10s. I agree with Red being out of
the drafting loop, of course after Smith, Shaw and Fox
I'm not so sure I mind.

PS - I would really like to see AC Green in a C's
uniform! Class, work ethic, endurance and 4 rings
(fire in the belly)!