Re: Hurley to play for summer C's

Bobby Hurley? Doubt it.

Also, the Celts invited Tremain Fowlkes to play for their summer league
team. He was a hot prospect out of high school, bounced around and played
this past season with the Cincinnati Stuff of the IBL (with Soumalia Samake
and Wayne Turner). Don't know if he accepted. The Cincinnati Post indicates
Turner will sign with the Clippers this summer.

Rush, Fowlkes, Moiso... (OK, Hurley doesn't fit)... with those names and the
talk from Pitino and Wallace, sounds like the buzzword this offseason is
"athletic." I expect any moves to bring back athletic players (Jermaine
O'Neal). I still say we should talk to the Raptors about Tracy McGrady and
(Oakley/Davis/Christie) for Paul Pierce. Pitino apparently said during his
WEEI interview yesterday (can anyone confirm this?) that the only calls he
had received to this point were about Paul Pierce and the draft picks.
That's it. And he's promising to be aggressive... put two and two together.

I think Pitino wants to build a team that can play the style he knows how to
coach, and I think he's committed to getting those kinds of players. Vitaly
and Fortson were mistakes, at least when put in the context of Pitinoball.
Ditto for Anderson. I can see a massive shakeup of personnel coming.

Mark