RE: Sell me, please!

Well I was one posting yesterday to avoid Moiso like the plague but now I
have to put on the optimist hat.  You know the last UCLA drafted 11th was
Reggie Miller so if there was any time for the Leprachaun to blow luck our
way (the last time was when Bird stole the ball?), it would be for Moiso to
hit the weight room, develop a game with his back to the basket and watch
two hours of film minimum each day of Kevin McHale.

Hope he develops a fire in his belly so we don't have another batgirl or
another Elden Campbell.

I watched the entire draft hoping for a Celtic trade to be announced.
McCarty and Moiso for Patterson and Mason or to Toronto for Christie and
Peterson.

Maybe this foreign guy will turn out to be as good as the guy in Sac town.

I would've bet money it would have been Courtney Alexander.  I was so happy
when Joel Pry was selected ninth and then Dooling 10th.  I said the best
pure shooting guard was the slider and so we take probably one of the
enigmas in the draft.  I will acknowledge Moiso has a lot of upside - even
more so than Battie - he has better range and his stroke is much smoother
but I was hoping for some athleticism.  Hopefully he will surprise us all
and block a lot of shots and develop an inside game.

Not selling anyone but before he plays one game he has some trade value so
maybe Rick will still get something done.