Re: Croshere is new prey (yeah okay)

I beleive the Celtics have two slots available. 2.25 mil, and 1.25 mil. That would be 3.5 million...both being exceptions. I would assume if the Celtics go after Croshere, They would offer him both of those slots, and then when Minor an Barros are gonzo next year, give him some of the money from those slots. So make the deal so that he makes more cash as the contract goes on. I think Croshere might like the idea of coming home, and trying to bring the celtics back to something respectable. Although i am not huge on Moisu, I do like the guy from croatia. He is a gamble the Celtics have to take at this point. Anwyays, a team like this doesn't look bad.

Pot       Battie
Croshere  Moisu   McCarty
Walker    Griffin Williams
Pierce    Cheaney Sesar(if he pans out)
Anderson  Barros

I would assume someone needs to be traded, and possibly Minor would be cut and Thanks Dad will have to eat the salary. Whatever the case is, getting Croshere, Walker being able to play SF, Moisu contributing, and Pierce improving on D are neccesities for this team to make the playoffs. I don't know if Croshere will go for it. No guarantee Walker and Pierce will improve. To many what if's for me to be excited about this team. But one thing that can never be taken away is hope. As Celtics fans, thats all we have.

Derek