OK but there's others still out there.

I was probably as disappointed as every one else out there last night,
but I'm open to seeing how this develops. I think the big difference
between Moiso and Battie that I haven't heard yet, is that I've seen
written that Moiso may actually be able to play the "3". With his frame
quickness and ability to hit the outside shot, I wouldn't be suprised
if he has just as good a shot at playing the "3" as he does center.
Given that, he will make Antoine a much better defender, since he can
come from the weak side and block shots.

Now beyond Moise and Sesar, I watched the entire draft last night hoping
for two things to lift my spirits:
1. A trade to be announced and not the "all our second rounders in the
near future for a guard not even listed in the top 10 foreigners in the
draft".

2. Some names to drop completely out of the draft. So with that in mind
here are the names to watch as hopefully Pitino and Wallace put together
their summer league roster:

PG:
Eddie Gill
Justin Love
Doc Robinson
Pepe Sanchez
Matt Santangelo

2-3's:
Jaron Rush (He and Jerome could drift all day like they did at UCLA)
Harold Arceneaux
Johnny Hemsley
Bootsy Thornton

Let's hope team Pitino is burning up the phone lines as we speak.

Tone