Re: Moiso who?

Dan Forant wrote:

> Are you kidding?? He can't dominate or control a college game, and he's at 11.... Birth place Gay Paris, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

    I don't know why I take everything the Boston Celtics do so personally, but this seems almost like a cruel cosmic joke. Just the image of Moiso saying "Antoine" and "Paul" with a French accent freaks me out. I'm trying to stay positive.

    Stormy weather is when you have to prove to yourself you will stay a Celtics fan. It's unconditional love.

*****