RE: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea Josh, I was hoping for alexander, but remember who is running the team?
Pitino, I dont think he knows alot about this game after all.

at Alexander.  I didn't buy it.

> Going into the draft, I was hoping for either Crawford, Johnson, or
Alexander.

> I kept on saying to myself as David Stern was announcing the picks after
Crawford and Johnson had already been picked, "Don't say Courtney, Don't
say Courtney"

> When Orlando passed on him with the 10th pick, I went crazy, jumping up
and down, thinking Pitino would do the right thing and draft Alexander.

> When it was time for our pick, I went up to the TV and begged David Stern
to say "Courtney Alexander"

> Well, First we heard about a trade in which I thought the Celtics would
be involved in,  I was saying to myself over and over again, "don't say
Moiso, say Alexander!"  "Say no to Moiso"

> When he finally said Jerome Moiso, I just about cried.  Couldn't Rick see
that the Draft Gods were setting us up again like they did with Paul Pierce?

> Apparently not.
>
> What's with trading 2 2nd rounders for that Josip guy?  We could've used
those!  Why not go after OO?????

> He would've really helped us out a lot more!
>
> Quentin Richardson, Peterson, even Cleaves I like more.
>
> This guy probably won't even play Center for us and that's what we need.
>
> We were looking for a 2, backup 1 or Center.  What do we pick?  None of
the above.

> I watched the entire draft hoping to hear a trade involving the Celtics.
I finally heard one at the end, another boneheaded move trading 2 second
rounders for a 2nd round pick in Josip.

> Foget this, I'm going to bed!
>
> Josh

DaNBT2000