No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a bunch of people on this list told me that the Celtics had a shot at Alexander.  I didn't buy it.

Going into the draft, I was hoping for either Crawford, Johnson, or Alexander.

I kept on saying to myself as David Stern was announcing the picks after Crawford and Johnson had already been picked, "Don't say Courtney, Don't say Courtney"

When Orlando passed on him with the 10th pick, I went crazy, jumping up and down, thinking Pitino would do the right thing and draft Alexander.

When it was time for our pick, I went up to the TV and begged David Stern to say "Courtney Alexander"

Well, First we heard about a trade in which I thought the Celtics would be involved in,  I was saying to myself over and over again, "don't say Moiso, say Alexander!"  "Say no to Moiso"

When he finally said Jerome Moiso, I just about cried.  Couldn't Rick see that the Draft Gods were setting us up again like they did with Paul Pierce?

Apparently not.

What's with trading 2 2nd rounders for that Josip guy?  We could've used those!  Why not go after OO?????

He would've really helped us out a lot more!

Quentin Richardson, Peterson, even Cleaves I like more.

This guy probably won't even play Center for us and that's what we need.

We were looking for a 2, backup 1 or Center.  What do we pick?  None of the above.

I watched the entire draft hoping to hear a trade involving the Celtics.  I finally heard one at the end, another boneheaded move trading 2 second rounders for a 2nd round pick in Josip.

Foget this, I'm going to bed!

Josh