The Celtics in the Draft

Now I really wanted Courtney Alexander and he was available at the 11th
pick, I dont know and dont understad why Pitino didn't draft him for the
celtics. Moiso need to improve he is talented no doubt but the celtics
already have players like him. The  celtics can't be getting players that
are the same they need players that will make an impact. I would like to
say something about fortson/Battie, if we do trade any of these players I
would think that Battie is the one to be traded. These are some reasons why
we should keep Fortson:

Good Qualities:
1. Rebounds more than any other player in the Celtics team.
2. Not afraid to do the durty work in the paint.
3. Can score points in the paint.

Things he needs to work at:
1. His tamper
2. keep out of foul trouble
3. Jumper
4. free-throws

Pitino need to make a decision and the best desicion he can do is to bring
so one else to coach the c's. Thats the best thing he can do for the
celtis.

In a chat that Moiso did for NBA.com he said and I quote:

"Really, I think I'm pretty open as to what team I'd like to play on. From
my workouts, there are three teams I'd like to play for, and they are the
No. 9, 10 and 11 teams in the draft: Houston, Orlando and Boston" Jerome
Moiso

the question was:
"What team would you want to be on?" AJ

DaNBT2000