my picks

>I say we will stick with #11 and choose whichever top player falls to
>us.  I hope for Johnson or Pryzbilla or Alexander, but probably in
>vain.  So, it's Crawford.  I'm not sure I would do it, but my guess is
>Crawford, the guard from Michigan.
>
>Gene

Crawford or Stevenson; Pryz if he falls. Johnson and Alexander will be
gone. Miles will go no lower than #3.  I could live w/Q.Richardson or even
OO if that's who they pick. Please don't pick Moiso.

Yes to Reuben Patterson and #17 - still gives us a good draftee and I love
Patterson's energy.
No to Doug Christie and anything.
No to Portland and O'Neal.

And was Jersey Red was writing his column with tongue firmly in cheek or
does he really not know any of the players names (never mind that he has
two teams in a row picking Moiso...)

cheers!

 --Ellie