Rats. No draft for me.

Mother-in-law just called and wants us to come to dinner. They got no
cable. (No TNT) Radio reception is horrible there...

Hmmm, she does have an old computer with a 33.6 modem down in the
basement...Guess that might be my best shot at seeing who we get.

I personally would like to some sort of trade. either up to get a real
prospect, (Wallace obviously drools over Miles) or down to get basically
the same level player and something else. For the life of me I can't
ever figure the interest the league has in Doug Christie. I'm not
impressed by his game at all and, He just turned 30 last month.

I'm intrigued by OO, would be interested in Richardson, Crawford and
Alexander, and would be disappointed with Moiso or Przybilla.

There are so many possibilities.