Andy Katz live mock draft on ESPN.com - here's what he thinks the Celtics do. I hope he is wrong. Give me Stephenson

 Joel Przybilla, 7-0, So., Minnesota

A battle is ensuing in the Celtics' war room. The Celtics top choices are
Dooling and Moiso. But both are gone.  Plan C is to go with one of three
players -- Przybilla, Quentin Richardson or DeShawn Stevenson. At least two
of the three powers with the Celtics want to take the gamble with Stevenson.
Coach and czar Rick Pitino has to be convinced that it's the right call. If
he shies
away from Stevenson and Przybilla is still on the board, the Celtics may be
compelled to go with the big man they originally thought they needed when
the draft process started. It's too early to tell if Pitino will have the
guts to take Stevenson at No. 11.