RE: What I would do

You're basically lobbying for a trade of the 13th pick for Q (because I
think the Celts should take Crawford with the 11th).  I don't think Q is
worth a potential #6-10 pick next year.  Next year's draft could be better
than this years.  Potential lottery picks are diamonds and you can't give
them away for a player that is not even going in the lottery from the year
you are selecting.  I'd trade that #1 and a player for a top 10 pick this
year; otherwise, it would have to be part of a blockbuster deal.  Does that
include Jermaine O'Neal?  If you could do the addition by subtraction (i.e.
move contract)...perhaps.