Re: WEEI C's Trade Rumor

They may get an impact player in this draft, but the greater likelihood is
that they won't.  The mediocre players you are concerned about getting
were the 3rd (Marshall) and 6th (Foyle) picks in their respective drafts.
There are some decent players that an be drafted in the low lottery, but
only a few of them will become impact players.

****dave

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000 damekmo@teleport.com wrote:

> >No, no, no. The trading of lottery picks for average players
> >must stop. You don't win anything that way.
>
> I'm with Way on this one. They could get an impact player and more if they
> package that pick with Pierce and some salary trash. This doesn't get the
> team anywhere. I still think Pitino is in face-saving/reputation-saving
> mode and is going for a blockbuster this summer.
>
> Paul M.

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY