Re: WEEI C's Trade Rumor

No, no, no. The trading of lottery picks for average players
must stop. You don't win anything that way. If they want to
put together a super package of draft picks and players to
secure an impact player, that I have no problem with. But
these penny ante acquisitions will see the Celtics continue
to flounder in mediocrity.

As far as your question goes, it would naturally have to be culminated
after August 1, when free agents can be signed.

Ray