Re: WEEI C's Trade Rumor

I would. You can't keep trading away lottery pick for average
players: Anderson, Pot, Fortson, the new guys, etc. It's
just another dopey Pitino stop gap measure to make his
last season with the Celtics appear better than it actually is...

I'd be happy with Quentin Richardson (see BSG's fine column)
than the Golden State trio...
Ray