Re: Denver Gets Utah's #26

In a message dated 06/23/2000 4:20:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
titans@ihug.com.au writes:

<< Remember there are protections on the pick we get  from Denver - anyone
know what they are? I know its something like, top 4,  then  top 3, top 2,
top 1 protected, isn't it? >>

The draft pick the C's can take from Denver is Top 5 protected in 2001, Top 3
protected in 2002, Top 1 protected in 2003, and has no protection whatsoever
in 2004. The C's can exercise their option to use it at anytime between 2001
and 2004 subject to the above conditions.