Re: The Celtics Fan's Guide to Draft Night

As much as I'm probably not very prone to join Way's quirky bandwagon, I would
probably say "yah, sprockets!!" to Wurtzburg's latest Deutschland roadster the
6-8 "Double O" Olumide Oyediji. I don't have a clue and probably Way doesn't
either, but if this 19-year-old were an inch taller he would probably go in the
top five. He's a vicious 14.5 rpg guy (in Germany) but  he also deliverd
spankings on an indubitably special (maybe historic) US high school power
forward class at the Nike Hoops Summit particularly compared to the relative
retards his  fellow Wurtburg teen Dirk Nowitzki schooled a few years ago.
Vaguely mixed reviews I must admit, but he is probably already an NBA player at
age 19 and has as much athleticism as you'd want to extrapolate from in terms of
upside. On the other hand it is very doubtful any teen could help coax Pitino
into the playoffs next year, which is just as well. Maybe he's not "Double Zero"
but at least he's "Double O".

--------